Gym Insurance HQ
Workers compensation insurance
Gym Insurance HQ can assist you with all your fitness industry worker’s compensation insurance needs with access to the largest range of worker’s compensation Filing Physical Injury Claiminsurance companies in Australia.
GET AN INSTANT QUOTE NOW!
Key things to remember
Workers compensation insurance is a minefield with every state having a separate system and legislation. A few of the key things to remember with worker’s compensation are:
- If you employ any PAYG staff you MUST legally have worker’s compensation insurance.
- Contract staff (ABN holders), generally still legally require you to cover them under worker’s compensation due to definition of worker under the various states worker’s compensation legislation. Please also note Superannuation also typically needs to be paid as guidelines are similar.
- If you are a sole operator, but operate under a company structure, the company will also need to hold worker’s compensation, otherwise it will be in breach and as the director you will be in breach.
you are best covered by income protection.
Please also note that under this scenario, it is quite possible that worker’s compensation will not respond to a worker’s compensation claim, and you are best covered by income protection.
- Premiums are generally regulated so there is generally little, to no variation between insurers premiums.
- Many worker’s compensation insurers now also seek reimbursement from the employer under liability / management liability policies.
Gym Insurance HQ can assist you in sorting through your worker’s compensation requirements, ensuring you are getting the right coverage to meet your needs at the right price.
There are risks involved in any amateur sport, and cheerleading is no different. As a combination of dance, acrobatics and gymnastics, cheerleading often sees members of the team launched high into the air and caught by their peers. Needless to say, cheerleading can...
A children’s play centre is all about having fun. The parents bestow a level of trust that their kids will be safe in your play centre and have a great time with their friends. Parents often worry about leaving their child for an hour or so in a play...
There is no denying that rugby isn’t a sport for the timid. Blood, lot’s of sweat and occasional tears aren’t uncommon in a rugby game, and accidents can leave players with significant problems. Rugby can be a high-risk sport, which is why it’s essential to have a...