Do you know what it takes to build up a thriving online personal trainer service? Many personal trainers nowadays are inclined to join the bandwagon of offering online services on top of their gym or studio services. Part of this is to rev up the competition level as well as in building reputation. With more than 12 million Australians in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and countless more in other online channels, personal trainer insurance online professionals find it fitting that savvy strategies in carving your position online must be formulated.
Marketing is a crucial part in business and online personal training is no different. When thinking of expanding your clout or increasing the number of clients the business lifeblood, the following strategies can be of help.
- Rev up your promotional campaigns. Offer free sessions and referral perks to both existing and new clients. Free trial sessions, for say a month, can give potential long-term clients a chance to experience the convenience and ease of access to engage in valuable fitness programmes. On top of that, referral programs will help increase your clout in the market while keeping loyalty and interest of existing ones in check.
- Reach out to local health clubs and gyms near you and offer some form of partnership. You can check out small gyms who have no plans of offering personal training and ask them to refer interested clients to you for a percentage of stipulated training costs, of course. Or you may also feature them in your website for clients who also prefer gym training than online.
- Set-up dynamic social media pages and have round the clock admins to support those pages. Some professional trainers tend to muscle all the work leaving them out of focus on online marketing. Instead look for affordable yet reliable third-party services with high reputation in customer service management. Let them concentrate on building a potential clients’ database, answering to calls, private messages or emails, while you focus on building an excellent training programme.
- Don’t forget to advertise; online and offline, too. While millions of Australians may be online, personal trainer insurance experts in Australia remind professionals to never ditch old-school offline marketing tactics. Print ads, directory, maps, and magazine ads still work their magic. Brochures, fliers and banners, too.
- Feel free also to seek out partnerships with health professionals and stores. Think about health supplement shops, sporting good suppliers, and organic health food stores. Partnering with medical and alternative health professionals also help increase sense of trust and accountability in your personal training services.
- Don’t forget to tap local businesses. A corporate wellness program that allows workers to do exercise on their free time or when at home will make an excellent proposition. See to it that your menu of services is aligned with a particular business’ needs.
Developing a strong online presence can be challenging. The key is to start slow but steady. Start with a blogsite and then, have these blogs shared on social media channels. Do remember to have safety in place, too. Get personal trainer insurance online quote and once obtained, make sure to highlight it on your marketing strategy. Clients would want to make sure that they are also in safe hands, too. To learn more, call our hotline or send us a request for a quote now.