Don’t women just love keeping fit? Women from all sizes and walks of life continue to hound for new fitness programmes. One of those currently gaining ground is pole dancing. In the past 5 years or so, however, many of them never get to understand the astounding benefits from gliding and doing all sorts of acrobatic moves on a pole. In fact, it was almost a taboo topic in the fitness industry, with some making it appear as if some randy housewife’s secret tale left to be discussed in the comforts of their bedrooms. Armed with their pole dancing insurance online trainers and studio owners alike moved heaven and Earth to make this fitness programme not just a beneficial exercise but even a competitive one at that.
Pole dancing as a fitness programme is known to many as one way of embracing one’s inner beauty and grace. It’s a bombastic form of workout that any size or gender can embrace. Apart from unleashing one’s inner sexiness and acrobatic skills, pole dancing can bring enormous benefits to your life according to professional trainers. Here are some of them:
- Faster Calorie Burning. If you want to lose more of those extra flabs, pole dancing tax the body’s entire muscle groups with all those gyrating moves. It provides both cardiovascular exercise and isometric fitness allowing the whole body to burn as much calories in a short amount of time. If you’re planning to lose weight or sculpt out body fat, this is the way to go.
- Total Confidence. All fitness success ends with one thing; confidence. People want to look good and doing so requires them to sweat things out and do exercises that will strengthen and shaped up their physique. Dancing on a pole allows one to sculpt the body but the mind as well, allowing you to come out confident in all aspects.
- Stress Buster. Stress is known to slow down the body, raise anxiety and irritability, and sometimes make one wallow in depression. Pole dancing helps curve a stronger and more dynamic psychological and emotional health. It pumps one’s adrenaline without causing undue stress to the body’s muscle groups. Dancing as always make a calmer and more carefree workout, and helps improve sleep, too.
- Motivation. Some workouts feel like chores, a heavy one at that. With too much on their plate, some people easily lose their enthusiasm leaving them with plateaus one after another. Pole dancing always bring about excitement in building stamina and strength. It motivates one to work harder while enjoying certain routines.
- Mobility/Flexibility. Want to eliminate recurring back pain, muscle soreness or stiff neck? Pole dancing is known to be great for joint mobility and flexibility. Dancing and gyrating your way through a pole allows you to develop a sense of being limber while minimising any risks to injury including ones caused by repetitive stress.
- Balance/Stability. Going through various routines, you eventually develop more kinaesthetic awareness leading to enhanced balance and stability. The more complex routines you engaged in, the more these aspects improve. As a result, slips, falls, and other clumsy stuffs can be prevented.
- Improved Circulation. Like other workout programmes, dancing on a pole promoted good blood flow. This is even more advantageous to anyone leading such sedentary lifestyle. With good blood flow also comes improvement to the heart.